frustration

kev
This post is 6211 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:angry: hey guys howz tricks

ive been spending the last few months tryin to get as much time as poss on ma 84 gpz550,

have all the frame,wheels painted, tank and panels in the spray just now, went to get fork seals

turned out the forks are off a 600, the bushes ordered were too small, now just had to order another

chain, its off a 750,,,,aghhhhhhh

i only get to go out and felltle a couple of hours a nite after work and kids are down,not allowed over at the

weekend either, but im sure once these are replaced its plain sailing after, photos will be soon...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D :D ach i sure will man just oot fur a moan.. its gona be awsome when done mate :D :D

thought I was nearly finished.................6 months later it was!

keep going and make pretend engine noises whilst sitting on the bike, it helps a little

drewpy

:D :D spot on dude thats the best laugh ive had in ages.....dont even have the bars on or forks it was a picture

brmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D

:D :D new chain on guard n casing too, just waiting for the bushes, finally got them matched cant get out to ma mates again till monday so were gona crak on then.... gona gee the painter man a kick up the ass too might get the bits tues but we will see.. :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online