The Ultimate Ride for Charity

Alex
This post is 6281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well I am taking part in the Randonnee Challenge in July, and this will be my biggest bike ride ever! And no it's not on a motorbike unfortunately.

It's a 100 mile ride across the South Downs from Winchester to Eastbourne, with a total climb of 10,000 feet. 98 miles is off road so it's going to be a heck of a ride and it has to be completed within 12 hours. I am hoping to finish it in under 10 hours.

I'm not that crazy that i am doing this for fun, i am doing the ride for the FSID which is The Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths is the UK's leading baby charity aiming to prevent unexpected deaths in infancy and promote infant health.

So if anyone would like to sponsor me for this event it would be fantastic... so if your having fun on the forums or have recieved help it would be appreciated if you show some support. Even if it is only a £1 it will all go to an amazing charity and if you are a UK taxpayer, an extra 28% in tax will be added to your donation at no cost to you.

You can sponsor me here

http://www.justgiving.com/alexasigno

Thanks in advance guys (and girls)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hey thanks Drewpy... wonder if i will have the energy to take photos on the way?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online