tyre pressure

Guest Tomg
This post is 6288 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a word of advice. I have to change my tyres due to my neglect of checking the tyre pressure. :o it has created a flat squared of spot on the front tyre. not good obviously. so i just thought i would let you know. as i had no idea a) it was under pressure (no queens lyrics please!) or B) it would have that amount of effect. but maybe im just a bit of a thicky dumb shit!!! :rolleyes:

other than that just had the beast serviced and apart from new rear pads and the need ffor new tyres everythign else is ship shape. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You have to check your pressures all the time Tom....besides uneven tyre wear your life is on the line if you don't.

36/42 is generally the best combination for most bikes. And don't forget to check, adjust, and lube your chain regularly too.

• 3 weeks later...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D nailed ma theory man just a walk in the park, just got to get the

last part asap :D :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online