YBR 125 Russian Model?

Guest chillerhippie
This post is 5775 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest chillerhippie

Hi, I have been looking into getting a new bike since my 1st once got stolen (Honda CG 125) and while reviewing and evaluating the YBR125 I came accross a russian site (which I am unable to read) which has pictures of a Sporter looking YBR125.

yamahi1.jpg

yamahi3.jpg

does anyone know if this model is avalible in the UK yet?

Link to Russian site

Also, could somebody tell me which is better, a Honda Cg125 or the Ybr125?

the only diffrences between them both as far as i can tell, is the CG has a slightly bigger engine and the YBR has nice wheels. the things i would like to know is which one is faster and more reliable?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

come on, someone must have some info on this version of the YBR, ok I know im new to biking, but cut me some slack.

I really want that russian version and Ive never seen it in the uk nor is it advertised on the yamaha website the only picture they have of the YBR125 is:

2005_YBR125_Visual_tcm46-64117.JPG

• Admin

I have no idea to be honest :unsure:

However i remember doing my cbt on a cb125 and i felt like i was riding the bike out of wallace and grommit. It really seemed to struggle. Personally i would rather a noisy two stroke if i had to get a 125 ;)

• 11 months later...

its the add on/upgrade kit you get in dealerships, which retail about 75 quid if am not mistaken.

Has anyone confirmed this? Can you get these online?

I also need a replacement front 7" Headlight...Yamaha quoted nearly £80, way too dear!

• 9 months later...

Me too, me too, I want!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit of a thread revival but i've got one of these bikes :) The dealer told me it's a paralle eu import =) Midlands superbikes is where i got mine from £1.695 on the road! Been a great bike so far!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online