Early Morning Photo Opp.....

YamaHead
This post is 6479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been doing a consistant 350-400 miles a WEEK :blink: for the past coupla months.....

Finally got a chance to get some pics of the Tumalo Reservoir whilst out on an Early morning spin this last Monday......

Tumalo003.jpg

This place is so quiet.....especially when it's only 5 or 6 miles away from my office B) .....

Not much Snow left on the 3 Sisters in the Background....but then again, the temps have been in the 90+F range lately :blink:

Tumalo004.jpg

Now if only I could just figure out a way to set up shop right Here! :D:thumb:

Tumalo006.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

oh,wow,you live in a beautiful,part of the world,when i get a bigger bike,can i come over for a visit, :D ??and what a view you have from your office, ;):)

It's all Photoshopped....he lives in some sort of inbred Cajun ghetto with the swamp people. :lol:

Not anymore Photoshopped than the Ride Report pics you post up Pete! :rolleyes:

Ain't NO Cajun's in these parts either! <_<

Just ALOT of hard-working blue collar types that love to fish & drink Beer on their free time. :beerchug:B)

oh,wow,you live in a beautiful,part of the world,when i get a bigger bike,can i come over for a visit, :D ??and what a view you have from your office, ;):)

Visit anytime ya like V-Max girl.....

Even though my office is actually 5+ miles away......I can still see the Sisters from there ;)

as soon as a get my bigger bike i will take you up on your offer for a visit, ;) the bike i have in mind will make it for sure,

Yup....A Max would make that ride a Walk in the Park ;)

mmmmm,i know,in a perfect world,i,d love a vmax for my next bike....but i do get teased,by my mates about the most ulimate bike ever,but i stick up for the bike all the time...... ;)...theres not to many vmax,s,where i live here in cornwall,i,v only seen a couple,......but i,ll see plenty next month when i go bulldog bash,camera is ready....and my panner bag is ready for the off.... :P:P

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one I got just last Friday.....

MtHood4k.jpg

11,000+ft. Mt. Hood......Highest peak in Oregon B) ....& where I've been Skiing since I was 5y/o ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online