another newbie

hediefp
This post is 6480 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everybody !!!!

Just wanna say hi to you all as you may of guessed i'm new to the yam, board's..... Just got myself a 04 R1 and lluurrrrvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee it to bits. Did have a hayabusa before but she was getting on a bit so decided to go for the ultimate sport's bike !!! (R1 of corse). Hope to speak to ya all soon but weather's great at the min, (cumbria) so getting some miles in,,,,,,

c ya later.

Paul & fiona.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hi guys... nice bike would love to have one... mind you could never ride it to its potential anyway so still umming and ahhing about an r6.

Welcome! B)

Welcome to the site folks

As Andy says would be interesting to know what you think about the R1

especially comparing it to the hayabusa,

Dont suppose i will ever have an R1, too old now for that now

merv

Hi guys... nice bike would love to have one... mind you could never ride it to its potential anyway so still umming and ahhing about an r6.

Welcome! B)

An R6? You know you'll have to ask dumbass questions like "Should I use Japanese air in my tyres" then? :lol:

And Hi Paul! B)

Now thats an idea for Ebay Japanese air for the tyres for all these concours show winner restos. Antyone got contacts in japan that could can it and post it on?

Merv :D<_<:D:P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online