cbt

vmax girl
This post is 6410 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest Tomg

woooo!! well done! :D

was yours on a 125 or a scooter?

now your only a theory test and a direct access away from your v-max... :P

Hi,tomg,i passed on a yamaha 125 sr.....on a very hot day,here in penzance,so now i can start to munch miles on my own little yamaha,125 sr....2 others where on scooters,...we all gota start somewhere... i,d love a vamx for my next bike... :P:P:P

Guest Tomg

Quote:

"All gotta start somewhere"

quite right too! i only started on a scooter last year in my cbt, had my tzr and now once i passed my test will be on my hornet. enjoy the miles on your sr and the freedom and the rus :P !!

Hi,nothing wrong with a scooter,mate,i sat on a mates hornet,just to try for my leg length,i was a bit to short :unsure: nice bike though,i,m just trying differant bikes at the momment,but i was the right size for a suzuki sv ,and a virago 535,enjoy your summer biking,i will as from tomorrow :PB)

• Admin

Hey well done Vmaxgirl, mind you you cant really fail it can you? :unsure:

I have to say only rid a scooter once and absolutly shite myself!! it felt horrid being so top heavy.. im sure you get used to it though and i have come close to buy a vespa a few times now :unsure:

CONGRATS V-Max Girl! :)

You're up & running now. :thumb:

It felt horrid being so top heavy.. im sure you get used to it though and i have come close to buy a vespa a few times now :unsure:

That'd be a serious down-scale there Alex! :blink:

From a YZedF to a Vespa? :huh:

THANKS,all, for your relpys, i was out riding my bike today,wow, what great feeling,to....my sr and me,and we did ok...better on the way home,...though...and im out tomorrow...looking forward to it to, :rolleyes::P

i did not go out on my own..had another biker riding with me....which i found a comfort..so lunch is on me tomorrow...lol

Guest Tomg

Hi,nothing wrong with a scooter,mate,i sat on a mates hornet,just to try for my leg length,i was a bit to short :unsure: nice bike though,i,m just trying differant bikes at the momment,but i was the right size for a suzuki sv ,and a virago 535,enjoy your summer biking,i will as from tomorrow :PB)

cool!! the sv is a nice bike! my brother in law used to have one before getting his cbr. is very comfy and you feel like your a part of the bike rather than being perched on top like a pigeon taking a sh!t!! don't know much on the virago but havin no chain is a lot less hassle and the prop is ment to be quite good not clunky like most others. but for now enjoy your sr!! :D

:D my friend,who passed her cbt,just before me, now has her own bike,surprised her yesterday, i was waiting for her when she went to collect her new bike,we had a brilliant ride,we had 2 other riders,who came with us,....its a pity the day came to a end... ;)

:D my friend,who passed her cbt,just before me, now has her own bike,surprised her yesterday, i was waiting for her when she went to collect her new bike,we had a brilliant ride,we had 2 other riders,who came with us,....its a pity the day came to a end... ;)

Well done v max hun just wish my mrs would take a leaf out of your book!!!!! ;););)

aw, craigy yam,its taken me 26 years to get where i am today with motorbikes,have always loved them,..now i,m on my own little 125,sr,iv had loads of support from the club i,m in....frist and last mcc, i,m not yet riding on my own,theres always a club member with,me...and now my friend and me are going out on sunday,on our 125,s,,,,,,,and thankyou to all who have left me messages,here,it go,s a long way,.... :);) ..i would love to ride my bike to the bulldog bash...just wondering if she,ll make it or if i,m good enough,by aug 10th ;)

aw, craigy yam,its taken me 26 years to get where i am today with motorbikes,have always loved them,..now i,m on my own little 125,sr,iv had loads of support from the club i,m in....frist and last mcc, i,m not yet riding on my own,theres always a club member with,me...and now my friend and me are going out on sunday,on our 125,s,,,,,,,and thankyou to all who have left me messages,here,it go,s a long way,.... :);) ..i would love to ride my bike to the bulldog bash...just wondering if she,ll make it or if i,m good enough,by aug 10th ;)

just take some 1 with you v max im sure you will be fine and have a great time there too!!!

hi,craigy yam,yep someone is with me all the time when i,m out on my bike,and now that my friend has her 125,i,v got someone i can play with,,,, :P as for bulldog bash,4 days are not long enough,all those bikes,my panner bags are ready for the beer. :rolleyes::P:P,this year i,m i hope a kind vmax bike owner will take me on as a pillion,just for a while,...that would be a dream come true....

gr8 stuff VmaxG, staying on a positive note, Mrs Kneez passed her CBT last week also on a SR125 B)

:lol: just thought i would share this with you..I HAD MY BEST RIDE YESTERDAY since passing my cbt,,went on my frist big road,my little bike and me ,managed 60 mph,fantisic,should have done this years ago,i can,t get enough time in the saddle,...so how did some you feel,when you passed your cbt???,and went rocken and rollin, ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online