Hi

bluemoon
This post is 5742 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi thier guy/gals

just joined your club today,just like to say hello to you all,my name is Ian and i ride a xvs650 dragstar and also a xv1100 virago,having problems with the virago,im a tattooist and i do a bit of airbrushing though still learning, i live in the midlands and im a xray coded welder (and if you have ever tried to weld an xray???)

hope to post here and help were i can

Cheers for now Ian

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hey mate welcome to the mad place! do you practice on yourself ? ;)

Hello and Welcome!! :P

Ive always wanted a tattoo but just not sure really :blink::unsure: air brushing is cool ive had a go at it myself its very difficult i found!

Hello and Welcome!! :P

Ive always wanted a tattoo but just not sure really :blink::unsure: air brushing is cool ive had a go at it myself its very difficult i found!

I was the same but i bought a load of BACKUP airbrush dvds of ebay and just watched till i thought i could do that and wow it worked?? now i have ago at any thing? and get paid for it!!! being a tattooist helps a bit but im more into the airbrushing side now,as i dont get OOOOOOO it HURTS!!!! and i can stop and start as and when??

as for DO I practice on my self?????only when the WIFES ASLEEP????? :o

I was the same but i bought a load of BACKUP airbrush dvds of ebay and just watched till i thought i could do that and wow it worked?? now i have ago at any thing? and get paid for it!!! being a tattooist helps a bit but im more into the airbrushing side now,as i dont get OOOOOOO it HURTS!!!! and i can stop and start as and when??

as for DO I practice on my self?????only when the WIFES ASLEEP????? :o

ooooo :lol::lol:

• 2 years later...

Hi thier guy/gals

just joined your club today,just like to say hello to you all,my name is Ian and i ride a xvs650 dragstar and also a xv1100 virago,having problems with the virago,im a tattooist and i do a bit of airbrushing though still learning, i live in the midlands and im a xray coded welder (and if you have ever tried to weld an xray???)

hope to post here and help were i can

Cheers for now Ian

Hi Ian I just bought an XV 1100 dont suppose you know the correct tyre pressures

Hope you can help

Cheers

GUY in Lincolnshire

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online