Been Slummin' It!

YamaHead
This post is 6542 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well pretty much just for Pete's amusement :rolleyes: .....

Here's a coupla glimpses into the work-week digs of the YamaHead.....

This is where I reside @ the present :blink: .....

MyScene003.jpg

It's a proper Biker's Pad.......complete with Chain Lube & Carb Cleaner conveniently parked on the stovetop! :lol: ......as well as a fridge packed full of Deschutes Ale's......Killer local Beer! :beerchug:

MyScene002.jpg

It is kinda nice to know that thing's are right where I left 'em.......NOT the case when the misses & my little lad are around :sigh:

& gazing @ sight's like this everyday, more than make up for the down-sized living quarters B) .....

CO006.jpg

Definitely got 1 up on all the other poor slobs that reside in this RV park....

I still got a 2,000 sq./ft. house to go home to every weekend! :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Banjo's? :blink:

Don't gotta listen to 'em anymore since I moved into the trailer ;) .....

But the coupla weeks prior.........couldn't get away from 'em.....kinda goes with the territory as my brother actually plays one! :o .....In between reloading for the next round of clay's that get thrown out in the front yard! :lol: .......

CO016.jpg

• Admin

Nice conservatory :lol:

How do you think you would get on if it was permenant? are the people around you alright?

The neighbors just down the hillside are cool with it........but after all, they're @ least 7 acres away. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online