Bucks to JOG on a YBR

This post is 2546 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all - I'm new to this club. I’m riding a YBR since 2012 and like 'making good progress’ within the given limitations. I have a full licence, and have ridden bigger bikes, one of them a Divvy, but have now downsized. I’m a fit 78 (lots of cycling!), not looking for any kind of relationship except company on the road. October 04-14 would seem a good option to avoid the midges. Get in touch soon if you're interested!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome

I used to work for Cavewood Transport who had there head office in High Wycombe.

Welcome in mate, good luck in your ride to John O'Groats. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/05/2017 at 10:55 AM, Campaman said:

Hi and welcome

I used to work for Cavewood Transport who had there head office in High Wycombe.

Never seen Cavewood locally, but you know what? I love the B6047 to Mowbray. What a treat! Maybe not in the Motorhome, the Pan would do fine.

They were on the Cressex industrial estate, now called Geodis.

Was on the B6047 on Saturday with the Pan, only did it up to Tilton on the Hill as I was going to Gates garden centre at Cold Overton.

Locally we call the B6047 the Roller Coaster.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online