Need '80 XS 1100 Special Exhaust

Radiation
This post is 5848 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. This is my first post on here. I just bought a 1980 XS 1100 Special full dress that has been sitting the last 2 years. It was running when he parked it. The reason he parked it was because the exhaust has broken in 2 a little in front of the muffler. One side is completely seperated and the other is almost in two. I am wondering if someone out there has an exhaust they want to sell. Or if anybody has any ideas, they would be GREATly appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi. This is my first post on here. I just bought a 1980 XS 1100 Special full dress that has been sitting the last 2 years. It was running when he parked it. The reason he parked it was because the exhaust has broken in 2 a little in front of the muffler. One side is completely seperated and the other is almost in two. I am wondering if someone out there has an exhaust they want to sell. Or if anybody has any ideas, they would be GREATly appreciated.

easy... ebay

i've even done the hard bit for you :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1979-Yamaha...sspagenameZWDVW

• 1 year later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online