HI

deb
This post is 6569 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

B) Hi all. I have just found this forum and have decided to join. I have a Yamaha SR250Se Special which I am currently working on - it has been in the kitchen for a while. I also have a MT50 (Honda) which needs to be fixed up...I got them both as part of my bike maintenance course. I'm in Aylesbury, single with 1 child....that's it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

B) Hi all. I have just found this forum and have decided to join. I have a Yamaha SR250Se Special which I am currently working on - it has been in the kitchen for a while. I also have a MT50 (Honda) which needs to be fixed up...I got them both as part of my bike maintenance course. I'm in Aylesbury, single with 1 child....that's it.

do you need a man to help you ;)

i take it you are female lol

honda mt5 they are those little things with the weird fuel tank.....................anyway hi and welcome :)

Hi. Yes I am female and yes I do need some help, but I need to find suitable parts first. Where are you and are you male or female?

The Honda hasn't got a tank at the moment. It came free with a digital drum machine....which cost me £10. It also needs work but it can wait until the other one is up and running.

Basically, the engine should be fine - its just a few things that are needed.

:welcome: to the Forum Deb

Real Bikers always work on thier bikes in the kitchen ;)B)

SR's have always been a fav of mine......

What's left to be sorted with it? :unsure:

Wellllllll - thanks.

Hm - I am doing the wiring at the moment - trying to, most of it is done (I think) but I am stuck on the handlebar switches. I have no idea where all the wires from the switches go - and don't say anything about checking their colours...they are all blue or red.

I need to get some lights, indicators, front brake switch, fuel pipes, front and back mudguards (nice metal ones), hooter, CDI, ignition barrel (although I thought I might leave this and put different switch somewhere else) and a few other bits, but I am concentrating on the wiring right now.

I have an owners manual for a SR250 G but....so if you can be of any help I would really appreciate it.

Where are you? What bike do you have?

I need to get some lights, indicators, front brake switch, fuel pipes, front and back mudguards (nice metal ones), hooter, CDI, ignition barrel (although I thought I might leave this and put different switch somewhere else) and a few other bits, but I am concentrating on the wiring right now.

I have an owners manual for a SR250 G but....so if you can be of any help I would really appreciate it.

Where are you? What bike do you have?

Deb.....

I'm just a BleedinYank from the PNW (Oregon).....& this is my current steed that I ride daily....

SDM_XT001.jpg

It's similar to your SR....only it's TWICE as big......an XT550

& If I can ever get a break from working & fixing up my house to sell.....My Baby :wub: here is going back on the road as well this year....

MyDaytona.jpg

As far as indicators go.....maybe you should just look for some aftermarket items.....much cheaper that the originals & have a much cleaner look about 'em ;)

I know it's a Stateside website, but I found this to be quite handy for referencing...MotoGrid

There doesn't seem to be any SR250's listed as they weren't imported to the states....but I reckon the SR500 info might apply in a few situations ;)

Hope it Helps some :)

Thanks.

No the 500's book is no good - its got a lot more than mine, and the 125 is quite different as well.- never mind I'm sure I will manage. I have been waiting for my bike mechanic friend to come over but that might not happen for quite some time. So I am now going to re-paint the tank - I will send you a picture when it is done.

The problem with the SR is that it is imported - that makes it hard to find anyone who wants anything to do with them.

Good luck with your baby too!!!!!!!!!1

hi deb im in bristol and yes i am a male i live in bristol so not far from you

i was in aylesbury a few weeks ago at nationwide building society that town is a bastard to park in lol :D

Ha, yes - Aylesbury is not a parker's best option. That is one of the reason's I'm glad I don't have a car any more.

I've been to Bristol once a few years ago - I went to watch the Dragon boat racing. Anyway, next time you are in Aylesbury you'll have to let me know.

Ha, yes - Aylesbury is not a parker's best option. That is one of the reason's I'm glad I don't have a car any more.

I've been to Bristol once a few years ago - I went to watch the Dragon boat racing. Anyway, next time you are in Aylesbury you'll have to let me know.

i dont get on here often but if you pm me your number i will let you know...................and maybe send you some loving texts lol

tom

Haha. yep done the pm thing.

omg...Mozzy on the pull again :rolleyes: best keep your wits about you Deb, he's a manwhore :P

welcome to the forum ;)

omg...Mozzy on the pull again :rolleyes: best keep your wits about you Deb, he's a manwhore :P

welcome to the forum ;)

im no man whore you cheeky git lol i am just trying to get my phonebook on my mobile looking more full lol.....

only joking deb :D

HAHAHA!!!!!!

And is it working?

HAHAHA!!!!!!

And is it working?

well

um

lol you are the first number..........................after about the other 100 but not just women thats all friends acquaintences work mates and you lol..................

seriously though next time im down that way or if im just bored lol i text you lol