WolfRacing offered to design exhaust for MT-03

twojame
This post is 6584 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

I'm in negations with WolfRacing they want to design a exhaust for my new Yamaha MT-03.

- They are offering me a legal can with discount and removable baffles. The only thing is I have to borrow them my bike.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi!

I made a fast seach on them but it did not give much...Why not, let them have a go and se what they can come up with. Do you have to buy if youre not satisfied?

Hi!

I made a fast seach on them but it did not give much...Why not, let them have a go and se what they can come up with. Do you have to buy if youre not satisfied?

Not sure yet of the exact package their offering. They said I do not have to buy, but I would get a discount on the exhaust.

They would look to design a street legal can with removeable baffles.

A number of years ago I lent my Car to Magnex (more famously known as Micron for bikes), for them to design the exhaust and inlet manifold for 16v Calibra.

They gave me the products free with a lifetime warrenty, after all they're going to make a lot of money from borrowing your stuff so why should you have to pay for a system .... time for negotiation if they want money for it.

Don't know how WolfRacing treat stuff but I I had nothing to fear on that respect.

depends how long they want the bike from you and if it is damaged, who pays for it?

Also will the engine be underwritten for damage testing a non standard exhaust (and your warranty will be void forever)

just my 2p's worth

depends how long they want the bike from you and if it is damaged, who pays for it?

Also will the engine be underwritten for damage testing a non standard exhaust (and your warranty will be void forever)

just my 2p's worth

I might go take alook round their garage. If it looks immaculate and they appear professional and if they are covering me against any damage then perhaps i'll go for it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online