A little more from a 950

Strlcuckoo
This post is 3227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I love my 2010 950 tourer's fit but am wondering what I could do to get a bit more out of it? I have an Fi2000 and  Cobra pipes.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Take the air box out and fit k&n filters directly above the carbs. 

You will need a straight through front to back exhaust system and a baffle-less exhaust. 

If you want even more. Look at water injection. Used in spitfire aeroplanes. Very similar to fitting nitro to your bike but doesn't burn as hot so it doesn't screw your block, Pistons or oil seals. 

Also so cheaper than Nos and last I checked was still pretty road legal. 

**please note**

i accept no responsibility for your speeding or any accident caused by these mods. 

I use them on my own track bikes and also my road bike. But they will increase the power output and take some getting used to. 

Do NOT make these adjustments and expect to be able to go round corners at full throttle. :) 

Edited by Silkk

I love my 2010 950 tourer's fit but am wondering what I could do to get a bit more out of it? I have an Fi2000 and  Cobra pipes.

You will get a lot more from the forum if you take a minute to say hi first in the new members area.

Lion share of the members ignore 1 post questions as often as not it stays 1 post even after the member spent the time/ effort replying. Its not a paid service, just a group of bikers. Helping fellow bikers, chat, pi55 taking etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online