Happy Easter!

Alex
This post is 6583 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well i hope all you guys are out on your bikes...

I have no internet access at the moment still in the process of moving taking way longer than i thought and have loads of stuff to do still before the carpet comes!!!

At my mothers for this wonderful bikeless sunday :unsure:

Have a good day everyone! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your not the only one at the moment bike less mate waiting on a few parts and as its holidays there still in the bloody post so instead me and the family went down the beach to chill out and can you believe it the wife only got me a meduim ice cream wasnt happy i can tell you was jumping up and down stamping my feet kicking the sand about.If my kids didnt eat theirs so quick ill have nicked them :D

Happy easter mate

Homework for me today! :rolleyes: ......but fortunately I just finished it! B)

Possibly going out later on the XT.....gotta visit a friend to sort some details for the permit drawing package I'm doing for his Home Remodel project. ;)

happy easter guys!!

i went out on mine a few times last week doing very well got 60 mph for the first time in a while!! finally found somewhere to open it up to get some speed!

by the way am i allowed to stay in the club if i got a hornet?

Happy easter folks

just spent most of the last 2 days with the shits and spewing so no biking for me did manage a brief spin on the 250 on friday though

merv

Happy easter folks

just spent most of the last 2 days with the shits and spewing so no biking for me did manage a brief spin on the 250 on friday though

merv

thanks for that mate you just made me swallow my chewing gum :D

• Admin

Jeez its been two weeks today since ive moved in... only got my fridge delivered yesterday!!!

Well ive really had enough of painting and sanding now... need to change the fuse box to a new one and fit a digital timer for the combi.. as the ticking is driving me mad!

Still have shite loads to do before the carpet comes next week... then i can move all my belongings in.. yipee!

Im living like a student at the moment on a sofa bed and out of some stacka boxes with no tv or internet :blink:

Hey think how I feel. I am a student and I only have another 2 years of living like this. :(

Hope everything else goes smoothly mate.

• Admin
:blink: Its not having internet access which is killing me!!! and i really dont have time at work :-( god im a geek!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online