Yamaha dt 125 r

lascellebubear
This post is 3444 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I got a Yamaha dt 125 r 1998 , I got it recently for my birthday it's got a full dep pipe exhaust system on it and the two stroke was turnt up , the man who I bought it of jetted it up one cause he put the pipe on but the spark plug keeps burning out after a couple of hours riding it then I put a new on in and it's fine can all one help ? Would really appreciate it d18f937fe0e9f468f578b9ad44e26591.jpg32cc7627187e40c68f2bbedf1bad3a7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I put a new one in and it's fine again don't get it & br9es & the man said he turn it up two notches and put the jet up cause he put the dep pipe on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry but ...turn what up 2 notches, what are you trying to say, cant you be more specific?

i know its not directly related to the oil pump but are you sure he didn't just mean he raised the carb needle two notches and why can't you ring the last owner and ask him exactly what he done, even if you don't have the number as it was a birthday present, the person that brought the bike for you must have a contact number for the last owner :eusa_think:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online