Supermoto rims

Wiffy
This post is 3475 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all just bought some wheel hubs for my dt200wr what size rims should I look for for the front and back and where is the best place to get some supermoto rims and spokes from any help appreciated thanks Paul

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

17's are the preferd choice size of rims 5.5 for the rear and a 3.5 for the front,D.I.D, Acell, are good but your side their are lots more places to buy from so I am sure others can direct you better for spokes and havin them built.

How about some pictuers and starting a project page?

Yes it will be out but he can use a wr250sm speedo or drive cant remember the quick fix or just do any other options

1 ignore it and get used to the higher speeds shown, and remember what speed means what

2install another speedo that can be recaculated,

3install a gps and/or cell phone with gps& use it

lots of options.

But a very good point he my have over looked AH

Would the drive from a dt 125 x work as it has the 17" sm wheels a good valid point from you airhead if I can't sort it out I will probably get a vapour speedo or similar but wil worry about that when I've sourced the sm rims and spokes can't seem to find many companies in this country to get them though will keep looking , I have spotted a rare pro circuit pipe while hunting the Internet Im thinking hmmm yes it's a bit dented but it's cheap and I can get the dents blown out can't i theres no holes in it and only abit of surface rust on it it should sound nice and go better with it on from what I've read I did email d&d graphics as well yesterday waiting for a response from them for some graphics it should start to come together abit then

Well my wheel hubs come today going to take them to the powder coasters this week get them done gold me thinks just got to find some rims to put on them now and get them laced up together my parts are coming in slowly though finding parts for this is head work but the finished thing should be sweet

• 2 weeks later...

Well just dropped my wheel hubs off at powder coasters today bought some gold exel sm wheels for a xt so going to see if they fit while I wait for my hubs to come back then I will get them laced on to the exel rims coming together slowly

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've picked up my hubs and they look good going to get some new bearings for them and get them built up got some new fork seals and oil so going to have a bash at them this week some time

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online