Grocery Getter from Hell

YamaHead
This post is 6624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now that is my sort of car. At the lights no one would know. Genious.

I have plans for a 240 bhp mini mark I. Will cost loads but will be a giant killer. Just need the funds.

I've heard of a guy who put an Audi TT 1.8T engine and quattro running gear into a Clio.

Genius thing about it was he used a 1.2 RL model as the base, wheel trims all round, left the badges on too!

Apparently the engine bay was stuffed full though, battery in the boot, etc!

There was also talk of a similar car with a roof rack, etc.!

I've heard of a guy who put an Audi TT 1.8T engine and quattro running gear into a Clio.

Genius thing about it was he used a 1.2 RL model as the base, wheel trims all round, left the badges on too!

Apparently the engine bay was stuffed full though, battery in the boot, etc!

There was also talk of a similar car with a roof rack, etc.!

that would not be in weston super mare would it.

reason i ask is i was on the a370 (dual carriageway in weston) sunday night and there was a what seemed like a highly tuned 200sx and a clio in front of me at a 2 lane set of lights when the lights changed the 2 of them were almost neck and neck then i lost site of them then they came down the opposite side of the dual carraigeway and the clio was way up in front i was speechless :lol:

• Admin

Now that is my sort of car. At the lights no one would know. Genious.

I have plans for a 240 bhp mini mark I. Will cost loads but will be a giant killer. Just need the funds.

Robbie my dad built a 190bhp Chopped Mini pickup. I cant really remember it, i was only a toddler, but i can remember a massive carb which was in the car (came through the dash!) and it would spit out flames from the top!!!

I can remember him telling me one of his mates had a V8 in one!!

His would jump all over the place, wasnt too controllable. I will have a talk with him about it tommorrow...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online