Just Applied for....

YamaHead
This post is 6498 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

....A Drafting position to draw parts for this :thumb: ...

tech_top_1.jpg

MotoCzysz is a local company & this is their MotoGP Bike project. There's some real innovative concepts on this beast.....especially in the front end, such as an Adjustable Trail @ the axle.....& what they call Coaxial Steering @ the triple clamps. B)

here.....Have a look for yourselves...... http://www.motoczysz.com/main.php?area=bike

I just read where they are also looking for data aquisition technicians as well......definitely a growing company.

This would have to be the Coolest Drafting job I could ever have! :icon_cool:

Fingers Crossed! ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

That sure looks like a beast... would be a fantastic company to work for... wonder if you would get a go to ride it B)

I'd be happy enough just to say that I've designed parts for it! ;)

I'm sure riding it would be a kick......I bet it makes some nice Mechanical Music B)

brakes look like a carbon compound. pretty mucyh same as gp bikes i think

by the way what does the "pot" bit mean? people say 6 Pot but i don't get what it means.

any help

• Admin

If you take a caliper to bits, you will see a piston as such which pushes the pad against the disk. This is what is called a pot.

Basically tom the more pots ther are the stronger the brake as each pot can exert a greater pressure on the pad.

The one's on that bike are sick bearing in mind most cars only have 4 pot and sports models may get 6.

• Admin

I was pretty sure that most cars only had single piston :huh:

I was pretty sure that most cars only had single piston :huh:

It depends on the age of the car. Modern ones are pretty much all 4 pots enless they are an extremely cheap and small cars. Saying that I think the latest Porches have 8 pots.

• 4 months later...
Guest Yam100RX-S

Is that just a concept model? Or will they be making them for road use too? Cos that's a mint looking bike with originality written all over it.

No Concept model here.....I think they're just trying to get all their ducks in a row (so 2 speak)....before they head off to Europe to run it against the Big Boyz of MotoGP. ;)