New Fast Bikes Mag

Guest Tomg
This post is 6645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just bought the new issue of fast bikes. i read it beacuase it a goodf mag and they don't really concentrate on everything new they have some oldy stuff in as well. also they have write ups about the styaff bikes and there modifications each issue which gives you lots of ideas. :)

anyway it has a 20 min long preview dvd of the Vertical Brits stunt crew. i think its really good and certainly spurs you on to get on your bike! but not necessarily with your front wheel in the air! but would still recomend the mag and the dvd!!! :P

if anyone buys it i would like to know what the bike is that has a union jack painted on it, i think its a tzr 400 but im not sure.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

if i remember rightly the VB's use Fireblades. It's been a while since i've seen them mind so they could've changed, i'll ask my mate he does their leather jackets for them B)

• Admin

Thinking of stunt teams... just reminded me of my dads fav the magnificant 7... featuring the legendary Robin Winter-Smith B)

Ghost Rider's my favourite. Got some sh*t hot bikes at his disposal and also on the films are world stunt championships. For god sakes, if you've never seen any of them, get 'em watched. He'll show you how to ride yer bike. My motorway filtering has tripled.... then tripled again after watching him. Peace out people!

ghostrider is pretty cool. in the third dvd i (have seen the cover) his suzuki gsx-r1000 is painted in police colours!! what a crazy person :P