YBR125, Back ride light not working (Solved)

Tpex Rath
This post is 3232 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Every connection on the bike will show continuity to the battery. You need to break the connections to check reliably.

You check voltage from the live to either the engine, sound and clean frame connection or directly to the battery negative.

What is your battery voltage with the everything off. No keys in.

That is the most your going to get.

Now you need to work back through the loom to each connection checking the voltage. Keep going back untill you get a good voltage reading and that generally highligts the issue.

Dont forget you need the ig on as well.

• Like 2

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Every connection on the bike will show continuity to the battery. You need to break the connections to check reliably.

You check voltage from the live to either the engine, sound and clean frame connection or directly to the battery negative.

What is your battery voltage with the everything off. No keys in.

That is the most your going to get.

Now you need to work back through the loom to each connection checking the voltage. Keep going back untill you get a good voltage reading and that generally highligts the issue.

Dont forget you need the ig on as well.

I see thank you.

I didn't get around to checking the other voltages, just as well, there are 3 different blue wires going through the loom O_o

I found that the brake/back light was the wrong way round, now the ride light it dimmer then the brake light, and everything is working.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online