Z bars on a xvs650 -99

racz
This post is 3624 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and Welcome to the YOC, it's usual to do an "INTRO" new members section before you launch into a "how do I fix my bike" type question, and you will get more feedback if people don't think your a one hit wonder as well. Hope you stick around and enjoy the site as it's always nice to meet new folks. :wavey:

Well i know the answer to this one.................................cant work out why tho :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

Measure the height & width of both and you'll have your answer. Just make sure the bar diameter is the same.

The cables will fit mate, i no longer have the stock controls on my bike with these bars as i have had some custom made mini controls made up so had to re-do all the wires which are hidden in the bars.

Very good bars these but make the bike a bit more twitchy in the corners due to them being more narrow.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online