Well, we've seen Every1's bikes....

YamaHead
This post is 6645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My little lad took this for me the other day, just for Sh*ts & Giggles :D ......

SDM_XT001.jpg

I'll have to get him to repeat the task for me when I get the Daytona sorted. ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

232548675_m.jpg

Only half decent image I've got of me. It was taken at a gig of my old band. Go to www.myspace.com/facefulofflames if you want to sample some of the music.

Regards

Robbie

• Admin

So when did you get your haircut :P

Well here is a pic of my old bike...

meyzf.jpg

Need to find a suitable replacement :blink:

Was that shelf unit £8? ;)

no the display cabinet was supposed to be for freds antique action man collection but due to vespas and italjets allover the house it been dumped in my room oh and cost £39 :D

me54.jpg

me looking very tired after wanking.......imean working :D

you've really opened yourself up now Mozzy...remember what happened the last time your face surfaced on these pages.....omfg...i can see it now...liquid does the eyebrows again :lol::lol:;)

you've really opened yourself up now Mozzy...remember what happened the last time your face surfaced on these pages.....omfg...i can see it now...liquid does the eyebrows again :lol::lol:;)

Or he ends up on the nose of that Airliner again! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online