170cc big bore

NickHTips
This post is 3679 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't know anything about your bike but was simply curious as to why your doing this. Would it not be easier and cheaper to buy a 200cc bike instead of uprating your present bike? Don't get me wrong I'm all in favour of peeps working on their bikes and making them better but if you just want to go faster would it not make sense to just buy something bigger? Sorry to deviate from your thread just curious. :jossun:

I'll definitely be buying a bigger bike, and at no point will I be selling this bike it's a keeper lol.. I've got the money to do it and it's just something I've always wanted to do.. The extra grunt I get from it is just a bonus

Asuming your going to go with the athina 170 kit then it will come with all the instructions to re jet. I would be suprised if it dosent come with the nessary jets.

Ok thanks for that just wondered why you were going down that road, as dt says most of the kits come with instructions and some even have the right jet set included, wish you luck with it. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online