One lucky guy 30mph and barbwire

dt502001
This post is 3690 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lucky it didnt cut him in halfhttp://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/motorcyle-rider-hits-barb-wire-at-30mph/1glcluq4p?from=en-ca-quad

Edited by drewpy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

scary stuff!

like you said, he is very lucky to have not fucked himself up badly.

imagine he was on something like your WRF, he'd have been going a damn sight quicker... things may have ended very badly.

When they showed it slower that 'looking here' pointer showed someone crouching beside the track.

From the amount of wheel tracks in the dirt it looks like it could be a well used bike way and some little shit strung barbed wire across it for giggles.

someone may well have done it for shits and giggles, but that was not a person next to the track it was a pipe.

A plastic one of these:

dh_pipe.JPG

Well at least that what i think ( i put the video on fullscreen for a better look.

What i dont get is that it is a very well traveled looking road like surface and the fence is new and not marked verywell near the end you can see that someone added orange platic strips to the barb wire,but ffs they could have added alot more or thrown a old log in the road.

Lots of guys get decapated on snowmobiles from fences like that. Farmers open thier property for the winter and let the snowmobiles cross and I think that is what happened he was following a trail that is only open seasonaly.

Owell just goes with what they say know your trails before you ride them hard,he wont be forgeting that experience for a while,and he walked away

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online