New member from France with no lights

This post is 3714 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Yamaha members, have to admit that this marque is new to me although I love older bikes. Had two Honda superdreams that fell apart under me, then happened onto a beautiful K100LT.

Must say so far my all time favourite is my old R65. Its not fast but gets you there at a good steady speed.

The XJ 900 F is a real surprise, solid for one thing and surprisingly agile, but the lights have stopped working and need to find a solution ready for bike weather.

Here in France there 's no MOT test here as you all probably know but bikes get stopped regularly by the boys in blue for a look see!

Were located were the best wine is made. Cheers....from freelancewriter!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome no lights! You'll get more technical responses in the workshop section ....but I'd start with simple things like fuses, connectors, and switches.

Once again welcome to the YOC, try the ideas in the previous post and if that don't work come back and we can try again. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online