Cleaning a really mucked up Bike

Veiliance
This post is 3750 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anyone else have thoughts on it? spoke,,

Yeh " i replaced two last year, and they were stainless that had snapped. - deflate tyre, -break bead, - move rim tape to expose the nipple on broken spoke ,- remove broken parts, -slide new spoke thru- then it will need bending to feed back thru rim,

Tighten the new spoke till straight. :eusa_clap:

hey guys just an update started stripping my wheel seems 90% of all my spokes are rusted in the nipple so bad so it looks like ima respoke the whole wheel because it is MAJORLY off... like how i rode on the bike i dont know :/

anyways on a positive note met up with a buddy and told him about my gas cap dramas and he is like no man look im sure mine is like that lol turns out his DRZ cap fitted like a boss :)so no more rattle :)

will post a vid later just gotta clean up the spokes and replace the one that broke as the one i got was not correct.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online