worksop area?

This post is 3784 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

any one in the Worksop Notts area? im in a club but im the only U.K. member ( bit sad I know ) looking for others in this area to go on ride outs, any one interested?

Tony

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey tony" nip out to MFN. its in Heanor, head for the A50 . its a biker pub,,, even i"v been there twice and am 400 mls north of you.. :headbang:

• 3 weeks later...

If you head north on the M1 on any wednesday evening and exit at the junction 35 of the M1 (thats the one after Meadowhall) take the first exit and go down the hill for about 80 yards and turn right and go down the lane for 100 yards you will be at the Travellers pub where the Independent bikers club hangs out wednesday evenings, when the weather is good there can be up to 100 bikes there, they are a real friendly bunch who's motto is any and all bikers are very welcome.

I also go to the smaller older bikers club that has only a few members on the second and fourth monday of the month 9pm to 11pm and thats held at the Civil Service Club on Green Lane, Ecclesfield, Sheffield not too far from the Independent bikes meeting place two and a bit miles maybe, when I can get enough interest I do set up runs out for them usually on older bikes like my 1962 AJS 650 twin. Also have a 2013 Yamaha TDM 900.

I have been to Squires cafe too but I find the Independent bikes meets better.

Cheers Ray

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online