Newman RD parts,,,

blackhat250
This post is 3808 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is interesting John. To be honest it is not what I am looking for but I will keep an eye out to see what it goes for.

I can't make my mind up about mine - what to do with it. I did consider putting it up on fleabay. At the moment those parts are at £385 which is only £15 less than I paid for mine. Mine has to be worth a grand as it is, doesn't it?

RD4002.JPG

Yip " i think you"l be amazed at wot it gets,,, timing is the secret ,, January " everybodys skint... end of feb,,, and were all thinkin

summers round the corner.. :jossun:

It's just getting the time at the moment to do anything. I have been working on the house on and off for the last 6 months. Had the utility/dining area/passageway stripped back to the brickworks and re-insulated and skimmed (single skin), just finished the bathroom but the main hallway is next and I intend to gut the kitchen after that; take it back to just the plaster walls and fit a complete new kitchen. The living room and conservatory will be the next 2 projects.

I still haven't sorted out a decent man cave in the garden but the plan is to put a smallish (6x6) shed out there for the lawn mower, decorating gear and stuff and a 16x10 as a workshop. I will need to level the big shed base a little but that is the easy part.

I have 2x £6 million projects on the go at work plus 20 smaller projects and minor works.

I haven't done anything on any of the bikes. The YA is still semi stripped, the RD hasn't been touched since I got it running just before squires and the TS hasn't been touched since I got back from squires. Sold the SV though!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online