everyone's nationality

bevo1981
This post is 3980 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

100F is only 37C!!!! in the alentajo (spain/portugal) it hit over 55C in the sun!

100F is the temprature everyday all year in darwin Australia, and that was fine!

Stop drinking coffee and beer and move onto lots of water hahaha

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

spain/portugal - that's the place to be alright, raining here, again

But we are being told that. after the next few days, the forecast for the rest of July is better. I guess that means warm rain then!

Summer rain?

Cue for Belinda Carlise...!!

you been to a few places abroad ttaskmaster?

I spent my first 7 yrs or so in Israel, my Dad was an engineer on a (British) refinery out there at the time, as part of his wider duties he designed a bridge nearby for the refinery transports and I remember how chuffed he was seeing a tank going over it around the time of the 6 day war, I think one of his old pals must have sent him a picture as I can't think that that would make the news unless it was just a coincidence that it appeared in film :spin2: good old Dad.

you been to a few places abroad ttaskmaster?

Err... a few, yeah... why? Have I missed something?

Belinda Carlisle sang 'Summer Rain'. That said, any excuse to get Belinda Carlisle out is a good one in my book!

Never really liked travelling abroad. Almost everyone else has guns and/or drives on the wrong side of the road!

Visited the US, Holland, Spain for one day, Portugal, Teneriffe, Ibiza and spent about 5 hours burning my skin off under the Istanbul sun. Not even done France yet.

Other than that, 'Abroad' for me is anywhere I have to catch a ferry to (Ireland, Isle-of-Wight, etc). Wales is just up the road (more so with the Fudge) and Scotland is only a few hours away so long as I'm piloting the vehicle.

Err... a few, yeah... why? Have I missed something?

Belinda Carlisle sang 'Summer Rain'. That said, any excuse to get Belinda Carlisle out is a good one in my book!

I thought Doris Day was a Bank Holiday.

It is... but I'm still getting Belinda out.

I'm in Ole Miss, work in Tex Ass, building a house in Nuevo Mexico. So, like Sacha says, yeah.

I only remember Johnny Rivers doing 'Summer Rain' in the 60s. Got that one on the ipod, actually.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online