bike night at thurstanton

This post is 3957 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

went to a bike night tonight in the Wirral.

left a cloudy Manchester into brilliant sunshine. what a difference.

Some cool bikes there and I took a pikky of a Yosh inspired GS. Racetech titanium pipes, electronic dash, must have spent !000's

300e51ff-f9c8-41ed-9cbe-6c5810203e98_zps

bike spewed oil out on the way home, no damage done but its too dark to check where. I have an idea though.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Let me if your going to next one Drew, sorry I couldn't make this one but couldn't leave wife on her birthday, didn't even go out in the end, she went shopping in Liverpool 1 with our daughter this aftenoon came in about 6.30 and said she was to tired to go out, could we have a nice quiet night in with a bottle of wine, I don't even like wine! did get out on the bike for a few hours while she was in liverpool though

hope your bike's ok

• 1 month later...

drew was hoping to go this one this month, but missed it. It was last week (fathersday) I thought it was this sunday :crazy:

so by my reckoning the next one is 21st of july, third sunday of the month let me know if your going

• 2 weeks later...

nothing come through yet, I get notification on faceache

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online