Fuel & vacuum line

seca-900
This post is 4009 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Slowly getting the 83 XJ900 together, fuel tank repaired, painted and side covers painted with new petcock on the tank. What I need help with is when I got the bike nothing was hooked up. I need to know the routing of the fuel & vacuum lines. I have a CD manual but doesn't show me anything. Does someone have a diagram that would help me. Once thats done air filter and battery and we'll see what happens :) . Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I have the 750 and the 2 lines are connected to 1, the lower fuel rail, right at the base of the carb bodies (between carb 1&2), you can route it anyway you like really just make sure it is on tight, that's the pipe from the petcock/tap FRONT/NEAREST YOU when looking at it, 2, the rear pipe goes to the vacuum pipe on carb number 3, if you look at the other 3 carbs they have a rubber cap thingy on them, that's 12&4.

Hope that is what you were looking for, if not I will try to send you a copy of my manual which shows where the lines go. :jossun:

Glad I could help, Ride safe. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online