DONE IT

welshwan
This post is 3971 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wahey congrats.

New bike coming?

Well done, great news just in time to get a BIGGER bike for the summer! :jossun:

Congrats! Got to get mine sorted somehow - looks like next summer before I can afford it all though :(

thank you all very much! :)

planing on getting an off road bike so nothing too heavy i hope! and forget about harleys man! not my style. hahaha aye those planks may well struggle with a big fat bike.

The plan is to get a bigger bike within the next month, but we shall see....

And yes it did cost abit more then had expected to be honest- mod two is like £70! thank god i didn't fail the tests or that would have been even less towards another bike. Next summer is only a year away mate- the theory tests last 2 years maybe you could have a crack at that now so it's one less thing to worry about next year. i think it's about £30 .

Well done mate

In saying that, its just about avoiding the sheep (you may know them as girlfriends), and suppressing the urge to abort the test and hook up with one eh ken :eusa_whistle::whistle:

i never avoid sheep ;) hahahaha

BTW i did my test in Chester- lol jumping the border to get my license

Well done taffy, Brill :hyper::dance::eusa_dance::thumb::D :D :D

YAY!! Well done Welshy! Absolutely fantastic news. Do you know what bike you're after? Got a short list? I hope those L plates have already been removed...!

well done welshy, even if you have to wait a while for new wheels your 125 will look so much cooler without those L plate's. Should inspire a few more on here to do the same bippo your next, best of luck I know you can do it. Bring on the L plate free summer

:yeah: nice going!!

Cheers gang!

that pretty much sums up how i feel actually= :eusa_dance:

L plates came off as soon as i got home!!! YES best of luck to Bippo if i can do it.....you'll be just fine :)

The short list is whatever i can get my hands on lol

Yeah Tommy it's abit daunting at first but once you get into it, happy days! turns out to be alot easier then i thought- only had two hour lesson on thus then the traveling to the test center on fri. that was my training for mod 2 lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online