Searching for electro or kick starter.

emilz23
This post is 3994 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Look on the right hand side of that page, the last link you posted, it shows all other models with compatable parts, if not in stock, look in Ebay once you know other models you can use

Okey, this is really sad, because no one have that Kick idle. No stock in europe or japan. Where could i get it ? Someone have full sizes of this part, maybe i can make it by myself.

It looks like the right one Emilz, but at 39 euros, I'd be looking at buying an old bottom end if I could, and taking one out of that.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE.

Okey, now i put all in, all is correctly in thouse spots, and i think its working ... BUT - i thought that than my old bikes kick start leaver is going to fit, yeah and it does. I get it on, BUT it is unable to do full kick, because stops at clutch corbel, because my leaver has spot for bolts in that spot, so i cant do full kick ...

So I am searching for that leaver. From whitch bikes it is going to fit (diameter of kick mehanism outside of case ~16,5 mm) ... Orginal costs, cheapest over 50 pounds, I think thats too much for leaver after i bought mehanism for 16 pounds ... So - Any alternitives???

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online