Beamin like a 10 year old

This post is 4028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Allright to everyone, just got me yammy, been crawlin to misery for donkey's and now shes finnally relented, taken 25 years.

So I'm looking foward to not only gettin on the road but gettin it in bits.

Very glad to join your community and hopefully pick some brains.

xvs 125

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I tried that but ended up kicking her into touch. Much easier.

If you have any questions, just pop them into the relevant sections found on the home page.

Don't tell anyone but I actually like the Drag star.

welcome Doobie, Christ 25yrs of nagging, i just booked the time off work and when she asked why i wasn't at work i showed here my new toy....................not that impressed to start with

DT i didn't know you was a Draggy lover in secret?

I find Cruisers usually do tend to dampen even the driest of lady gardens, so conga-rats on getting your way, especially with such a sound choice of bike!!

And welcome to the forum, too!! :)

• Like 1

welcome Doobie, Christ 25yrs of nagging, i just booked the time off work and when she asked why i wasn't at work i showed here my new toy....................not that impressed to start with

DT i didn't know you was a Draggy lover in secret?

Looked at your bobber and had a recent bid on a xvs 125 as a project. Didn't win it though.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online