2006 R6

Alex
This post is 6784 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

2006_YZF-R6.jpg

I have to say this looks like a beast, i love the exhaust too, was really expecting another bike with an underseat exhaust but have to say im pleased that it hasnt B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Yeah bloody red tape, should sell the bikes like every owner has them :angry:

its deffinately a nice bike. yes the seat has been raised by 850mm!!! has anybody seen the new r1 and r1 sp. i don't think the £15,000 porice tag on the sp is worth it.

anyone seen the new triumph daytona 675?? i think thats very nice and also what about the new suzuki gsx-r600, also very nice bikes.

however the r1 and the r6 are still nicer bikes especially the paint job and looks of the sp!!! :P

The seat has been raised to 850mm, not by 850mm LOL

The Daytona 675 looks really nice, but if its` true what my local dealer whats for a full service then, I`m never buying one ever.

Fowlups what £800 for a full service

What the hell is involved in that service then ! :blink:

Nothing just the jokers carrying out the service as I phoned 2 other dealers and they quoted between £350 and £420

• Admin

Hmm that sounded like the time me and my girlfriend both got completely different quotes from the same garage for the same work! surprisingly when i went it to get the quote it was half the price! :angry:

• Admin

yes the seat has been raised by 850mm!!!

Just thinking it would make it a very high bike :lol:

• Admin

I can always remember an old cook report where they used the hidden cameras to show how much work isnt done on a service :mellow:

Must say where i work i do 98% of a service

sheet because some things are not needed

what they say..

But i have seem some real bad work done

before and carnt see the point you only

get a bad name..

Reminds me of the Boss's Fix for those arrogant ArseHole customers, @ the bike shop I used to work for.....

When a full service was on the work order in these instances......We'd just top off the tank with some 114 octane Race Fuel & then Armour-All the seat up good & proper! :blink::lol:

Customer would come back after a test run, telling us that's the best their bike had ever run! ;):D

reminds me of a few years ago when i got my 220Gti service at a local Rover dealer. Asked for a new timing belt and a full service.....£350 later he rings to say all done..champion i say. Call off at the office to pick my car up ask whats been done, he replies everything. So i ask him to come with me to the car so i can check it out, pop the bonnet and remove the plugs..............WTF!!!! still the same plugs, the look on the managers face was a picture once i got into full on geordie "gonna kick ye fucking head in m8" mode, needless to say 1 quick call to Rover head office and within weeks they lose their franchise :P;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online