Hi I'm new here, just writing to say hey

HuskerMania
This post is 4119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm new just bought a 2001 Yamaha VStar 1100 and thought I'd try and find a forum that I could read and talk to other people into motorcycles, especially Yamaha Motorcycles. I'm in Southern California in the High Desert and am just starting to ride, so nice to meet ya all and hope to add more after I read more in the forums.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC!

Hi Mate welcome to the club! Nice choice in bike. got any pics at all?

Thanks Sacha. Not yet Noise the Motorcycle dealer is still servicing it before they send it out, I guess here in California by law they have to do a full safety inspection and can't sell the bike as is. I'll post a pic as soon as I get it, hopefully within a week or 2.

Same here in UK. they call it the PDI - Pre Delivery Inspection. Saves lawsuits and things if the rider is a twat and does something that gets him splatted (which has happened).

Plenty of info and chatty people for the Dragstar/V-Star inclined here, including MEEEEEEEE!!!

Welcome to the nuthouse, mate :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online