Headlight/sidelight not working xt 125 x 07

WherEmEweeD
This post is 4126 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I took all my electrics off the bike to do maintenance and cleaning and now everything is back together.

The headlight and sidelight is not working.

Everything else works fine.

The battery for the bike doesn't charge but it will charge enough to run full power for 20 mins or so could this be the reason the head light/side light aren't powering up.

I don't think it is wiring problem.

More than likely the bulbs are gone could i test by using rear bulb for headlight i'm guessing its a bad idea but let me know.

Cheers for help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Check all the connections, I know it's a ball ache to get to the headlight but its probably a wire that has disconnected. My XT did exactly the same thing.

Ohh aye its mad trying to get into the headlight i must had the fairing off about five times now i could easily do it blind folded.

Just checked with the multimeter on all connections looks like a wiring fault will probably just take it down to garage tomorrow.

sounds like a bad connection. go over what you have done from the light back. could be a bad earth, will take time and if you do take it to the garage it could well be an expensive trip.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online