I'm allowed to be here now.....

Pete
This post is 6833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

im well jealous i just come back from touring the states i never seen so many harleys!!!

very nice xt goood and nicely done mods too v jealous

It's rare to find one in this condition Alex....this one had been stored for years in the warehouse of a carpet shop in town.

The wife noticed the XT cos the despatch doors were open, she told me about it, and I followed it up.

Got a fair bit done on it today! The insurance certificate arrived so I went and taxed it. Then I did a couple of hours work on it.

Then this afternoon I went over to Halfords in Aberystwyth (45 miles) to get a road legal plate, and stopped off in Rhayader on the way back and got a pair of KTM type mirrors for a tenner.

Then back home, fitted plate and mirrors and a bit more tidying up.

It's starting to take shape.....but I've got a lot more to do yet.

Here's how it looks at the moment...

xt55.jpg

I have a feeling that Pete will be back making his mark on this thread again....as he's out offing his Wee-Strom :rolleyes: for a sweet TDM900 B)

my mate richard has named his 2 month old son " jack daniel holborn" poor kid whiskiy and tobacco in one name :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online