New to the forum!

This post is 4309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ive been hearing from numerous people that this is the place for my DT questions. Ive been working on bikes and cars my whole life and im currently in a moped racing team, yes mopeds haha. I have a 73 dt250f, 76' honda cb500t and various mopeds. Im from toledo ohio and if theres anyone local that would want to wrench/ride or just bullshit about bikes im 100% down. -Rob-

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum! Things are a little different across the Atlantic, they are actually courteous on their forums, and I've yet to run into the typical forum bullies so prevalent on U.S. sites. You know the type.

I'd bet there ain't nothing you can't find out about your DT here, just super knowledgeable folks. I have a '78 DT175E and a '73 RT3 360, and they have been a huge help on different probs I've had. Lots better than thumpertalk. No question is considered dumb here. I've got good answers just looking at other posts before posting myself - lots of questions have already been answered several times somewhere on the forum.

Some European bikes have different engine, frame, and model numbers (i.e., my DT175E is their DT175MX), but most of the parts are the same. Anyway, have a look around and enjoy!

Richard

:welcome: to the YOC. Flyday is right. There's lots of good DT info already on the site and lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks too! I've a '76 DT175C that I'm restoring thanks to the help of the folks here. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Lots of jolly good people here from all over the world.

I too used to moped race in the early '90's. Great fun. We used to race a Honda C50 most of the time with a 125 carb and 400 rear shocks.

Welcome to the club sir,,,,,, have a good aul look round and join in the craic.

:welcome: to the YOC. Flyday is right. There's lots of good DT info already on the site and lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks too! I've a '76 DT175C that I'm restoring thanks to the help of the folks here. :)

Not Sacha's actual photo. We think. She says,anyway.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online