How to do a wheelie on cruisers.

jjprit
This post is 4274 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thank fuck for me she aint read that shit yet.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Let her try. Most women come away at least disappointed, if not fuming and ranting about how crap it was. Just don't say, 'I told you so'...

I'm sure one day there will be a TV series of it so she will most likely watch that. along with her Jeromy Kyle, Home and away, eastenders, so on and so on.

As for me, its selective hearing, sponge bob, Simpson's, Tom and Jerry and emergency bikers :spin2:

You should probably watch more Family Guy, American Dad and Sons Of Anarchy.

I hear Game Of Thrones is good, along with The Borgias.

I play a lot of Assassin's Creed though, so The Borgias is likely to bore the pants off me. Much more fun going round stabbing Muslims and Christians in the face!!

Im Band from Family Guy and American dad lol apparently its too immature! Never really watched Sons of Anarchy as i dont really get much time to watch TV or films.

As for the X box well i get No time at all for that, but back in the day i did like Assassins Creed........... O and Call of Duty.

SOA is awesome - Watch online or get the box sets! I command you!

How are you banned? Are you man or mouse?

Show a set of Stan Smith balls, draw your gun and sit there watching the LOT!!

Stan_Smith_by_pokie2u.jpg

SOA is awesome - Watch online or get the box sets! I command you!

How are you banned? Are you man or mouse?

Show a set of Stan Smith balls, draw your gun and sit there watching the LOT!!

Well my mate has SOA on box set so i may steel it, i seen their bikes and im not too keen on the who drag bar/drag screen thats on all of their bike bar one. (which is the one i like)

Well the reason why i was banned is that she hates peter Griffins voice and when me and my mate start acting like Brian and Stewey she had enough n banned me ha ha. And i dare not argue as she is like a possessed demon and starts to nag then i ignore her she then gets more pissed off and things get messy :biglaugha: its just best to leave the dog a lone.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online