Project 'Bumblebee' (DT400mx) ...........complete!

This post is 4297 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just wanted to share a few pic's of the finished project with you.

im (quite) chuffed. :colors:

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0157-1.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0154-1.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0152-1.jpg

IMAG0151-1.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

i think it turned out quite nice.

still needs more to get her to 'concourse', but that will be for someone else to do.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bollocks to concourse, these things are to be ridden. My TDR is that good in original nick and it ain't no way living in a bubble. With anoracks obsessed with every washer. When Yamaha weren't all that fussed when they screwed em together.

A loving carefull owner who rides it is what you want.

Tidy job by the way.

thanks,cynic. praise from a fellow DT owner is very welcome. and i agree with your views.a good home from someone on this site would be much better than sticking it on e-bay. there is a guy who's interested, but not sure he is going to commit.

And oddly enough, if i hadn't been out bid by a piffling £25 last august, this would have been a nice blue and yellow TDR 250 :eusa_doh:

Well guy's either way it stll turned out nice, bet some here would like to see thiers this nice. And cynic I agree they never looked that good from the factory and screw them with every washer type of judgeing. Go have fun or give/sell it to someone who wiil take care of it and have fun on it. Anything in a bubble bugs me why own it if your not willing to beat it. Trophy bikes are for_______ fill in the blank if you like

thanks,dt.

would like to add, i haven't polished any washers,or weird shit like that,it came from California,so mother nature did most of the work!

would really like to keep it and thrash the tits of it if i could,but sadly,my current medical condition prevents me. hell, i don't even know ,as yet, if i can kick it over!!!!!

started pretty more or less straight away, after the fuel had chance to go into the system.

been up the road,purrs like an angry kitten.

must be mad to lose this :crazy:

but an offer has been accepted, and i believe she is going to a good home, with the right kind of owner, so a good, albeit, heart breaking result.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online