Gone to the dark side

realrayzor
This post is 4298 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey All,

Fraid i've moved on from the Yamaha

Came across this suzuki GSR600, 2007 and only 9600 klms on it. Full powered and also have the restrictor ECU with it.

Stored in a garage at all time's and only driven in dry weather. The guy that had it took my bike against it so he can ride whenever he feels the urge.

I just could'nt pass it up. Piccy.

2012-07-15202910.jpg

2012-07-15202943.jpg

I may have changed the bike but i've grown attached to this forum so if ye'll have me i'll stick around. There's a few yammies out there i still have my eye on.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Best of luck with her lad.

Stick arround,,,,,,,, sur there's loads of lads on here that dont have Yam's.

Personally i have never liked Suzuki's but thats just me, unless there trail bikes.

That looks like a fine clean bike.

i ride out with twelve over guys at weekends and nine of them have suzuki whatz a things, your more than welcome to stay.

Ha lets just say i almost pooped myself after i said"lets see what this baby can do". i have since restricted it. it not bad restricted but so much more of a beast full powered.

I agree,, but apparantly its the law or something. :crazy::eusa_doh: But seriously i think the bike is more dangerous restricted. I've been restricted since march and have another year and a half to go , really cant see myself sticking with it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online