Happy Independence day to our USA cousins

DirtyDT
This post is 4309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks man! I got to go to the mayhem festival in Boise and see Motörhead! Along with Anthrax, Slayer, and Slipknot... it was a helluva way to celebrate independence day.

Sacha!!!! can i come? you guys always seem to have all the fun stuffs :(

oh yeah, happy 4th of july :):rubberducky: (didnt have a 4th of july emoticon, so i used a rubber ducky instead)

The more the merrier! :) I thought you all got the good stuff. I think this was the first time any of those guys have played in Idaho so we had to make it. Volbeat's playing in Boise tomorrow so we're staying for that too. <3

Rubber ducky... They do have rubber duck races down the river usually around the 4th of July I think. :D

You must be psychic. :eusa_whistle:

Got to meet the front man of Volbeat last night too! <3

I have arived in the US today.

Travelling up the I95 from JFK to Shelton Connecticut all the bikes that i saw, none we wearing more than shorts and T shirts. Its that hot and dry. Jealous is an understatement.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online