MOT time

Beezkneez
This post is 6956 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its that time :o of year again, finger nail biting, exhaust replacement and bribery..lol ;):o

it better pass or he'll not get those quarter of fruit salad again :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I certainly DON'T envy you UK types, having to do this BS every year :rolleyes:

I only have to pay $35 every 2 years for registration tags here in Oregon......& Nobody even looks @ my bike for those! :PB)

Now 4-wheels are a different story.......gotta pass DEQ test BEFORE they'll issue registration tags.......right pain in the ass it is too :angry:

• Admin

Yeah the missile launcher is now on the back of my bike, and has the sorted disks on the front, and is booked in for friday so fingers crossed

Good luck to both the bikes B)

I certainly DON'T envy you UK types, having to do this BS every year :rolleyes:

I only have to pay $35 every 2 years for registration tags here in Oregon......& Nobody even looks @ my bike for those! :P  B)

Now 4-wheels are a different story.......gotta pass DEQ test BEFORE they'll issue registration tags.......right pain in the ass it is too :angry:

the aussies have it even better,so long as they keep their vehicles in good condition they dont have to have it tested at all,but if they do get stopped they may have to have it tested

• Admin

Yep mine too B) Have just stuck the NORMAL exhaust back on too B)

Had to have the headlamps adjusted for somereason were fine last year :blink:

yep put normal exhaust back on and only ting he mentioned was..."tyres looked well hammered m8" :rolleyes:B):P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online