On/off road tyres for Yamaha dtr 125

Dt Tom
This post is 4349 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've recently bought a Yamaha dtr 125 and want the best of both worlds on and off road tyres and was wondering if you people could help me out with which ones to get !?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Tom.

You would probably get a better reply if you had posted a "hello" in the new members section. The forum is too often seen as a one post, on demand service; Which it is not. I have gone for Bridgestone Trailwings TW301/TW302's on the TS250.

Same here, i run trialwings on me DTr,,,,,,,TW302

Avon Distanzias are a good on/off road tyre.

Yeah the avons look to super moto for me tbh, was looking at Michelin ac10 what do you all think of these ?

I used to use ac10's on the rear and a mitas ef-08 on the front, i really liked them for trail riding but on the road they were a bit sketchy until worn in.

Im just not a fan of trailwings, (just my opinion)

Okay cool, well my boss has a pair of ac10s on his dtr so will have to ry them out but all opinions are welcome and very helpful cheers fellas :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online