dt250

yamman250
This post is 4365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i am currently in the process of building a sand racer i am running a 76 dt250 engine in a 82 yz250 frame and im just wondering if anyone has got any engine parts ie kickstart mechanism and fly wheel cover i bought a kickstart mechanism thinking they were all the same and sadly on recieving it found out they arent so if some has one for a 76 dt250 let me and if any wants a kickstart mechanism for 77 onwards let me know many thaks dean

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi i am currently in the process of building a sand racer i am running a 76 dt250 engine in a 82 yz250 frame and im just wondering if anyone has got any engine parts ie kickstart mechanism and fly wheel cover i bought a kickstart mechanism thinking they were all the same and sadly on recieving it found out they arent so if some has one for a 76 dt250 let me and if any wants a kickstart mechanism for 77 onwards let me know many thaks dean

I have a dt360a motor in bits so if the mechanisms the same there should be one in with the box of bits.

PM me if your interested

TTB

Is it the shaft, ? and return spring, ? :eusa_think: i have a DT250/400 -1975 complete, shaft,,