just showing off...

wild foamy
This post is 4398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps, just wanted to show off...

Future Mrs Foamy now has all her bike gear and has taken a liking to my old XJ, which means i am no longer riding through this world alone, will be going on our first couples holiday to Bournemouth on the bike on the June bank holiday, any know of any good biking roads to check out on the way? or places i can park on the seafront?

Dont think the XJ will be going any time soon, too many good memories... Damn biker chicks are hot...IMG_00000044.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

All her bike gear?! Looks like she's missing some crucial stuff... gloves, shoes, helmet... Ha! j/k She is hot... and what fun would the pic be if she were all covered up?

Happy trails!

p.s. nobody likes a braggart. :D

I know, but what can i say? its love.... i feel all soppy and emotional all of a sudden, and for once it isnt alcohol related

LOL! Only teasing... you should relish in it and brag all you want!! I got lucky the second time around and have never been so happy and content. :)

awh well congrats, she's already made rules about keeping bike parts in the house... looks like im going to be confined to my shed at the bottom of the garden :(, and she's talking about decorating her new helmet with glitter...

As long as she aint gunna decorate your helmet with glitter........then id be worried.

I don't know... Foamy may look good in glitter. :D

i've only ever worn womens clothing once... and that was when i tried her bike jacket on to make sure it would fit... it felt strange so i took it off

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online