Hi from the bush NSW Australia and a little about me!

This post is 4376 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi There everyone,

I'm writing just to introduce while i am waiting excitedly for the evil bay auction on (hopefully) my new xs400 engine. I have been around bikes and cars for most of my life, now accumulating some 45 (old) cars. Bikes have only been a fun outlet till recently falling in love with a 1980 xs250, I spent months cleaning, polishing, rebuilding and modifying this bike to a standard i was happy to be seen on, only to have it all destroyed by a lovely lady who thought bikes were meant to give way to traffic cutting across their path???!?!?!?? Anyway a few weeks have past and i have decided to repair and rebuild my latest toy.....again! Luckily I was able to salvage the front end, consisting of (dont be offended) honda cx 500 forks and original mag front wheel which i spent much time adapting twin floating fzr disks and zx6 calipers. I will post info if people are interested. During this rebuild I will make a few posts and hopefully my experiences will help a couple (as i cant imagine many bothering with a xs250) of people. But most importantly I'm hoping the few who may have done something similar can come to my aid if need be! Anyway since starting I now own a xs400 engine so the ball is rolling....

Thanks and looking forward to coments and critisism, ha ha (i know it'll come eventually).

Paul.

I'll post a pic or two when i work out how...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

:welcome: paul, nice job on the xs,

CX forks as well?, good to know.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online