need longer brake cable sr250

skik
This post is 4473 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all.i have fitted raised handle bars on my sr250 and now the brake cable is to tight a fit.i can only find standard size cables for it in the uk.is there another model with same but longer cable i could order?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

it had straight bars on when i got it.and the guy said that the cables were orginal.hpoe these photos come out as im still trying to get the DSCF3094.jpg

lets have a photo of the cable to brake drum fixing and adjustment, i'm wondering if a DT175MX cable would do it...readily available and cheap.

DSCF3208.jpg

DSCF3208.jpg

Edited by mervin
add picture

• picture not there mate, copy the bottom box not the one with http at the front

i did copy the bottom one.anyway thanks for the dt175 cable idea.that lenght will do.thanks everyone for the help.

Ur cable is at full adjustment just slacken it y0

Yes and next you will be telling him to use a bit of baler cord instead of a cable i know you old Devon Farm types Jack

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online